- IMPORTANT PART IN HINDU RELIGIOUS: The Pooja nadachadi is important part in Hindu religious rituals and is used in pujas, weddings and other religious functions as a sacred offering to the deities.
- A YELLOW AND RED COTTON THREAD: Nadachadi is a cotton thread, considered to be very sacred and holy thread. The thread is used as an offering of cloth to the deity. It is available in Red & Yellow equal distant color and it is integral part of any Hindu Puja
- USEFUL FOR RELIGIOUS ACTIVITIES: The pooja nadachadi is used in several rituals as an offering to the deities and religious functions like Vidhies, Marriges, Navgrah pujas.
- WELL PACKED: The pooja nadachadi is prepared, processed and packed in a very hygienic condition to ensure better quality.
Heera Pooja Nadachadi 10 Pcs, an Important Part in Hindu Religious, Widely Used in Hindu Religious Ceremonies Description
Nadachadi is a cotton thread and is considered to be very sacred and holy thread. it is used during religious puja vidhi offering to deities, marriage ceremony. It is free of chemicals, non-toxic in nature. It is an important part in Hindu religious rituals. The Thread is used as an offering of cloth to the deity. This Thread is available in Red & Yellow equal distant color and it is integral part of any Hindu Puja
- Mandatory for religious activities
- Non-toxic and chemicals free
- Yellow and red cotton thread
- considered to be very sacred and holy thread
- Colour: Red